AP OAK community
AP OAK community is also a hub that facilitates the operations of our community of Outgrowers and Agricultural Cooperatives, by providing technical and access-to-market services.
AP OAK has Outgrower communities in the following crop and livestock sectors:
- Cereals – Maize and Beans
- Vegetables – Tomatoes, Carrots, Cabbages, Onions, Chilli pepper, Sweet Pepper, Lettuce
- Livestock – Poultry, Piggery, Cattle and Goats
Click here to Join our Outgrower Community
AP OAK has established and supports Farmer Cooperatives in Ejura and Asutsuare. The following cooperatives currently belong to the AP OAK Community.
- Ejura Women Farmers Cooperative
- Asutsuare Women Rice Farmers Cooperative