About AP OAK
AP OAK Company LTD is a private company in Ghana with commercial investments in agriculture and agribusiness. In addition, AP OAK runs a social enterprise dedicated to incubating Youth and Women Micro-Enterprises, particularly in the various agricultural sub-sectors.
- Set-up and operate own farms to take advantage of market opportunities and gaps;
- Vertically integrate and capture value up the agriculture chain through processing;
- Promote agricultural and agribusiness opportunities to the youth, especially young women;
- Incubate and invest in youth and women enterprises that focus on agriculture.
- Develop mutually beneficial out grower schemes targeting marginalized communities.
The YiA-Livestock applies sustainable livestock breeding methods as the foundation for incubating livestock farm enterprises owned and operated by young persons. The YiA-Livestock has several sub-components, all of which intended to support young persons to gain insights and skills in sustainable animal husbandry practices.